Thursday, May 12, 2011

Department Of English


Ok now what i want to post it, all about English, Wah you think i can speak English or not, but i don’t think so lah, if you say “i look stupid when i speak English”, yes i accept it, do i care?. If you don’t understand this Malaysian English, owh don’t think so, is not Malay English but this is English Kampong Ngeee :)


First at all, just want to share lah why i switch from Wordpress to Blogspot, actually i already blogspot since June 2010 taw, almost 1 year. But i think blogspot have a huge market you know. That why i switch to blogspot, but the second reasons is my Wordpress is already messy ok. Ahaks~

Hahahaha that my English la, but if you argue about my grammar, you can leave a message below ok, and then i try my best to repair my grammar. Repair or fix? Do i care? Ahaks~

Do you think if i post that kind of English Google Ads will approve my ads? hey do not laugh at me ha... ngeee :)

Until here only i think my post, because i feel so stupid when i post in English, Malay can.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...